Some fun - and motivational message for today

I read about a great idea. I thought that all of my reader could give it a try.

Here are the rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.

So, I accepted the challenge and the closes book to me was “The Psychology of Winning” by Dr. Denis Waitley. The fifth sentence of page 123 states…

“Self-discipline alone can effect a permanent change in your self-image and in you. Self-discipline achieves goals. Many people define self-discipline is “doing without.” A better definition for discipline is “doing within.”

Wow, what a great message. Okay, now, it’s your turn. Grab the closest book and post your three lines in the comments.

I dare you! It’s fun.

Comments