This week, I have some interesting reading for you.
- Write to done wrote an article on 12 Essential Blog Writing Tips, great reading for all of you aspiring writers out there.
- The second link is to something called Jott.com. This is an awesome service that transcribes what you say on your phone into an e-mail or a text that you can send to yourself or others. I have been abusing and overusing this service all week.
- I've always been intrigued by solar power technology. Check out this link about a new type of more efficient solar panel. It actually has little follicles of hair (silicon nanowire), that collects the sun rays with a 20% conversion rate. This is unheard of with standard solar panels.
- Here's some quick tip for grocery shopping from Unclutterer.
- Blogging away Debt provides a link to download Suze Orman's full book Woman and Money. Click here to get your copy.
- Freelance Switch asks, “How much your time is worth?” I am always interested in this subject because that those people overestimate how much they actually make after accounting for all the driving time and the additional expenses that go along with a job. Go here to read the article.
Stay tuned in because next week, I have a special announcement of a new exciting project that I am beginning. I don’t want to give up the surprise!