I meet huge challenges head on – financially and in my business. I made vast changes in my school and now in 2008, I am reaping the benefits. The turbulent seas are calming and I foresee some smooth sailing on the horizon.
I see our school becoming like the flywheel that Jim Collins talks about in “Good to Great.” At first, the flywheel is hard to turn but once inertia takes over, the flywheel starts chugging along.
I found some great links to reading for this week.
- I read this free report called Teaching Sells. It's great reading for any business owners out there. It's a great concept for Martial Arts School Owners.
- Crunchy Chicken interesting and risqué blog post provides tips for planning a Green Valentine's Day.
- Zen Habits is one of my favorite blogs. This week, he talks about The Simple Guide to being Present for the Overworked and Overwhelmed. Why not making meditation part of our workday too.
- Having trouble meeting your goals? Maybe they are not specific enough. Hop over to Goal2Go at here.
- Write to Done shows how to put more zest into your writing, here.