Do-Without Challenge – Coffee Update

Okay, it’s been a week without coffee. It was difficult last week to determine the effects of not drinking coffee last week because I had the flu. The last few days have been my best judge of the effects of no coffee.

First of all, I have not replaced the coffee with any other caffeinated products like tea. Without the coffee, I feel much less jittery and anxious. Since I replaced the coffee with drinking water, overall I feel great – super relaxed. I noticed that I am sleeping great too.

So far, living without coffee has some wonderful benefits. I do crave it. When I see the coffee pot in the morning, it causes an almost Pavlovian response of cravings. Seeing other people drinking coffee also causes cravings too.

Well, how’s your challenge going?

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments