Do-Without Challenge Update – No Coffee

I continue to stay on course with not drinking coffee for the month of March. The cravings are still strong. I saw my wife, Ester, drinking her morning cup and longed for a cup myself.

On the positive side, I feel wonderful. I replaced most of my coffee drinking with water. I feel well hydrated. I am sleeping great – I am talking almost coma-like deep sleep. The amount of money saved in not buying coffee is almost undeniable - a true example of David Bach’s Latte Factor.

I found that the many positives of no coffee are almost undeniable. It really has me thinking if I should make this a permanent part of my lifestyle or at least, a huge reduction to the amount that I drink per day.

The problem is that drinking a little becomes a lot for me.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments