Announcement - New Special Needs Summer Karate Program

A few months ago, I had the idea of starting a special needs class for children Autism Spectrum Disorder. I spread the word about my interest to students, prospect, and members of the community

I thought teaching the class on Saturdays right after our leadership training would be a great opportunity for our leadership team to get some hands on – one on one – training. This would give a high student to teacher ratio – a win-win for everyone.

Suddenly last week, I got an e-mail from a caseworker, Ashley, at the Penn Foundation. She heard from a client that I would be interested in teaching children with Autism Spectrum Disorders – PDD NOS, Asperser’s, ADHD, etc.

I called her and she said that there’s a huge interest in a Summer Karate Program, but no one provides such a program for these children. What a great opportunity I thought!

This year, I will accept only 10 children for this 12-week program. We will hold classes on Saturdays 11:30 - 12:15 from June 7 to August 30.

The slots are filling up quickly. I have two students signed up and five more requesting information already so if your interested in joining, sign up soon before it's to late. If you know anyone with Autism Spectrum Disorders, please let them know about us!

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments