Do Without Challenge – No Sweets Update

Here’s a quick update on my challenge.

This weekend was a test. Ester’s brother invited us to a family gathering to celebrate our niece, Gianna’s, confirmation. You should have seen the spread of food.

There was all the sweet that could possibly tempt me – Cake, Cookies, Rice Pudding, Ice Cream, and brownie. Oh! Did I mention the assortment of chocolates?

Yes, I survived. I did not eat a single sweet. How did I do it? I ate to gluttony on the appetizers and main course so that I was too full for the desserts.

I know, I know. Maybe, not the best solution, but it worked.

The rest of the week was easy. Ester says that I have an on-off switch. Once I decide, I turn the switch off. The problem is when know one is looking and I turn on the switch. I tend to overindulge. That’s were this blog comes in handy. You, yes you! (Everyone that is reading this blog) are my accountability coach.

The best way to join me on my journey is to subscribe to Sensei Talks RSS feed. What is RSS?

By subscribing to my feed, you become my Sensei, in a way, because I use this blog as my accountability coach. I won’t let you down!

Over the next month, I want to break the 100 mark of subscribers. Think about it. I want 100 people to join me in improving their lives. 100 people that want to live a happier and healthier life.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments