Our Square Foot Garden Started

Last Weekend, I exercised my green thumb by setting up my Square Foot Garden Boxes. On Saturday, I build the boxes. The boxes were easy but mixing the Compost, Peat Moss, and Vermiculite for the soil was back breaking. Below are some pictures of my new garden beds. Sorry, about the dirt background. We moved in the winter to a newly built house so we do not have grass yet.


On Sunday, we planted some spring vegetable. We bought transplants from the local Away of strawberries, three types of lettuce, broccoli, and celery. We planted seeds of snap peas, carrots, green onion, mint, radishes, onions, and garlic.


I’ll keep you posted on my progress on this new method of gardening. Check out more at www.squarefootgardening.com or purchase the book All New Square Foot Gardening.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments