The Heroic Mission and Jedi Fun for Saturday

Hi everyone. We had a wonderful Leadership training today. At one point, one of our students, Frankie, had me laughing so hard I was doubled over. It's been a long time since I've laughed that hard. It feels great to laugh and enjoy life.

Talking about funny...

I talk regularly in classes about the journey to Black Belt being a Heroic Mission. Heroes persist and never quit no matter what the circumstances. The part of every Heroes journey is surviving through adversity.

Well, I saw this video yesterday and it mentions the hero’s journey. It’s called the Jedi Gym and is a spoof on the Star Wars movies. I thought it was funny and wanted to share.

Enjoy!


Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments