Monthly Challenge: One Hour Outdoors

Yesterday was the start of my Body-For-Life program. I did the upper body workout and tomorrow, I am doing my lower body workout. I took before pictures. I want to post them so that everyone can hold me accountable, but … I am going to wait until I see some results and then post a comparison. I will take a picture every week so that I have a well-documented progression.

I also grappled last night. Wow! I love it. I feel many improvements and my free grappling is coming along well.

My challenge of the month is to spend at least an hour outside everyday for May. I am meeting the requirement. I spend time outside gardening, mowing, reading, eating lunch in my back step, walking the dogs, and riding my bike. I find that the more I get outside the clear, my mind seems – you know, almost like relaxation response.

Do you want to get something done in your life?
I am finding that setting monthly challenges is a great way of doing it. For example, if your goal is to eat better, don’t try and to do it all at once. Break it down into small part. One month, drink eight glasses of water per day. The next month, give up red meat. The next month, limit sweets to one day a week (called a free day).

You’ll find that after a month it becomes a habit then you can work on the next part. I don’t know about you but if I attempt too much at once, nothing gets done.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments