Pressed Cubano Chicken Sandwich

Hi everyone. I think I pushed myself a little hard in April and May and I felt burned out. I took a week to re-group my thoughts and re-coup my energy.

Now, I'm back and stronger than ever! April and May were big months at our dojo. I am currently working diligently to expand our new and improved leadership program that we will release by July.

Alright! Here's my recipe of the week.

This recipe is from Sandwiches, Panini, and Wraps: Recipes for the Original Anytime and Anywhere Meal. If you remember, I gave a recipe from this book a few weeks ago. I am enjoying the recipes in this book because they are fun and easy to make.

Ingredients
1 teaspoon Olive Oil
1 cloves of garlic
4 portuguese sweet rolls or Hawaiian rolls
3 tablespoons yellow mustard
2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
8 slices swiss cheese
8 slices bacon, cooked
1/4 cup whole cilantro leaves
6 ounces oven-roasted ham, thinly sliced
6 ounces roasted chicken breast, thinly sliced

Preheat gill to medium. Combine oil and garlic in small bowl and set aside. Combine mustard and sweet relish in second bowl. Spread bottom half of each roll evenly with mustard/relish mixture. Layer with Swiss cheese, bacon, cilantro leaves, ham, chicken, and top half of roll. Coat outside half of each roll with garlic/ oil mixture. Grill until bread is toasted and cheese is melted. Remove from grill and let sit for 5 minutes.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments