Start your AudioBook Education Today – FOR FREE

I am a regular at our local library. I love to read but am not particularly interested in storing the books after I am done. I read the books and let the library store the books for me.

Technology is changing everything. I found that my library offers downloads of Audiobooks online through OverDrive Media for free. All you need is a valid library card.

OverDrive Media is a desktop application that lets you use your library card to download and view media for a specific amount of time, just like checking out a book from the library. Like the library, only one person can checkout an item at a time. Once your time expires, it becomes available for someone else.

Currently, my library allows me to download AudioBooks, but in researching OverDrive Media, I found that some libraries let you download e-books also. Wow, free books without the drive or the need to store them.

To see if your library is part of the program, check out the OverDrive website here.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments