Here’s some tips for a Safe and Fun Summer
2. Get Permission – Before you go anywhere, get your parent’s permission first and then let them know which route you are taking
3. Go With Friends – When you go places this summer, travel with friends when possible. You’ll have a good time, and can look out for each other.
4. Never Talk to Strangers – Never talk to strangers. Don’t accept rides or gifts from them. If a stranger asks you a question, don’t talk to them. Run away
5. Stay on Guard – Stand with confidence and be aware of your surroundings. If you see anyone doing something that makes you uneasy, tell your parents or a trusted adult.
6. Stay Safe on the Internet – People on the web may not be who they say they are. Never give out your name, address, or any other personal information.
7. Don’t Tell Anyone You’re Home Alone – When you’re by yourself, keep the doors locked. If someone calls on the phone, or comes to the door, don’t let them know that you’re home alone.