Oh my Aching Foot

One month ago, I really hurt my foot leaving me limping. I seems that I torn some muscles in the top of my foot making flexing or pull back my toes extremely painful.

What did this mean? No training for the last month and it’s driving me crazy. You see, training, like an old friend, I can always count on. The more consistent your training the more consistent your results. It’s such a simple equation.

This week, I finally am able to walk my dogs again. I am at the point where walking seems to help loosen it up instead of crippling me further. I've been stretching it and it seems to be improving now quickly.

Look out Jason Brick here I come! I can’t wait to perform a vanity run in front of local businesses like you. Read Jason’s humorous post - Ego Has its Good Moments, Too.

That's one limping step for man; one giant leap for mankind

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments