100 Pushups Challenge - Week 4

It's week four of my 100 Pushups challenge. Almost all of the adults in our program are doing it. For more information about the challenge, go to http://www.hundredpushups.com.

Week four is challenging to say the least. After the workouts, my chest muscles are burning. I found that my max sets are lower than previous weeks. What the heck?! Shouldn't my maxes be increasing.

Our exhaustion test is the end of this week where you need to pump out the most pushups to see where you're at. I need to do at least 40 pushups in a row to stay on track for week five.

Wish me luck!

Comment below and let's hear about your pushup challenge so far.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments