Don't Give Up Junk Food - Just Postpone Eating It

For me, two things matter for weight control - portion size and eating junk food. The thought of not eating junk foods - ice cream, water ice, jelly beans among my favorites - creates even bigger cravings for it.

How do you survive temptation without creating larger cravings?
NEVER SAY THAT YOU CAN'T EAT JUNK FOOD INSTEAD JUST POSTPONE EATING THEM


Ice cream sundae
Originally uploaded by elaine3766
Yes, I consciously postpone eating my favorite junk food. Every week, I have a free day that I allow myself to eat anything I like. During the week if I am tempted by a sweet, I just tell myself, "Okay, I can have it but I'll need to wait until my free day".

Instead of just automatically eating everything, you delay it until a specific time. This way, you don't really give it up and avoid the temptation. By your free day, you may eat it or you may not even crave it anymore at all.

So remember the secret, don't give up junk food, just postpone eating it.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments