60 sit-ups in a minute challenge - Initial Test

I just released this great new site/ challenge called the 60 situps in a minute challenge. Click here to visit the site and join me.

Today, I performed my initial test. I was able to do 38 situps in a minute. I attempted to maintain good form and not bounce off the floor or interlock my fingers and pull up my head. I wanted to be a true test of ab strength and really focused on using my abs for each rep.

Next Monday, I will start Day 1 of the challenge with day 2 on Wednesday and day 3 on Friday.

If you want to join the challenge, e-mail me at trosanelli@maximpactkarate.com with your name and a website or blog that you are promoting and I'll add you to the Join the Challenge page.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments