The 60 Situps in a Minute Challenge Begins

Alright! The challenge begins. I am ready to release the beta of my new website – 60 Sit-ups in a Minute Challenge. Click Here to check out the site and join the challenge.

This free site is a great way to add value to your martial arts program. I suggest for the next six weeks get everyone in your school involve, maybe even doing the challenge as part of your classes. You will thank me for the camaraderie it brings to your school!

The best part is that you can choose from a variety of sit-ups according to your skill level and physical condition – Full sit-ups for advanced and Half Sit-ups for beginners.

Also, have everyone in your school sign up and get listed on my join the challenge page by e-mailing me at trosanelli@maximpactkarate.com. Please provide me your feedback on the site and as I continue to develop it over the next few months.

Pass this on to everyone you know!

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments