60 sit-ups in a minute challenge - Week Three

Okay, this is my third week into the 60 Sit-ups in a minute challenge. My abs are feeling it today.

This weekend, I did the the 60 second sit-up test to see my ranking for Week Three and I achieved 60 sit-ups in a minute! I am so excited about these results. I went from 38 sit-ups on the initial test to 60 sit-ups in two weeks.

Although I completed the challenge, I decided to continue and see if I can reach 70 by week 6. Week Three starts to get more challenging than the previous two weeks.

Do you want to join in on the challenge? Go to http://60situpschallenge.blogspot.com and check it out.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com
60situpschallenge.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments