60 sit-ups in a minute challenge - Week Four

Okay, I am onto week four of my 60 sit-ups in a minute challenge. Week three, I really felt it in my abs and my ab strength continues to increase.

At the end of week four, I need to perform the 60 second test again. I need at least 41 sit-ups in a minute to remain in column 3. Looking ahead to week five, it looks very challenging with 3 sets of almost 30 curl-ups and the maximum set 90 secs long.

How is everyone doing on their challenge? If you want to check it out, go to http://60situpschallenge.blogspot.com. If you want to get added to the challengers list e-mail me at trosanelli@maximpactkarate.com.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com
60situpschallenge.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments