60 sit-ups in a minute challenge - Week Five

This weekends 60 second sit-up test, I performed 62. I am striving for 70 sit-ups in a minute on the final test. 70 sit-ups will beat my lifetime high of 68 that I did in 6th grade on the Presidential Physical Fitness Test.

Week Five day 1 was tough. The final set of sit-ups for 90 seconds took me to failure. These 90 second sets should really build my endurance for the final test.

How is everyone doing on their challenge? If you want to check it out, go to http://60situpschallenge.blogspot.com. If you want to get added to the challengers list e-mail me at trosanelli@maximpactkarate.com.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com
60situpschallenge.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments