Favorite Blogs

Hi everyone! I am busy today preparing for our belt test tonight. I don't have much time but I thought I'd provide show link love to some of my current favorite blogs.

Great Blogs that you'll love reading...

Great Fitness Blogs
The Great Fitness Experiment - Charlotte always writes "drag you in and won't let you out" style posts that manages to start tons of dialog in the comments. I love the fun she seems to add into her training.
Living Healthy in the Real World Sagan guides her readers through her quest to Living Healthy. She injects a good dose of youthful energy into each post.

Personal Development and Simplicity Blogs

Zen Habits - Zen Habits is one of my favorite blogs. Of course, I am not one of the only ones, it's one of the most popular blogs on the internet with over 70,000 readers. Leo, the writer of the blog, believes in writing insanely useful, easy to read posts.
Illuminated Mind - Here's a no nosense personal development blog to check out.

Financial Blogs

Here's two must reader financial blogs. They each have over 40,000 readers and there is definitely a reason why.
Get Rich Slowly
Simple Dollar

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com
60situpschallenge.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks for the shout-out! I will have to definitely check out those other blogs:)
Unknown said…
Thanks for sharing!