2 Powerful, Life Changing Techniques

This week, I began using what I believe our the two powerful techniques for self-development - Meditation and Positive Affirmations. Unfortunately over the last year, I have stepped away from these two practices and I decided to practice on them again daily.

The reason is that looking back on my life, I felt at my best and developed the most during the times that I used both of these techniques.

Meditation - Meditation is the act of clearing your mind of all thoughts. It helps you achieve a clearer perspective on your life without all your biases. Sitting for 15 minutes, I focus on my breath and let go any thoughts that I have.

Positive Affirmations - Positive Affirmations are statements that you repeat to yourself in order to achieve a specific mindset or attitude. I write these on business cards and repeat them to myself everyday. If you think about it, our Student Creed that we repeat in class is basically an affirmation.

The end of the year is a great time to plan for the coming year. I want to use these two techniques to get clear about what my goals and desires are for 2009.

Over the next few weeks, I am going to do a year in review and provide lists of my personal favorite posts and the reader's favors too.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com
60situpschallenge.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments