Best Reading of 2008

I am astound looking back at the number of post I wrote in 2008 - almost 200. Finding the Best of Articles is going to be difficult. I thought I'd begin with my Best Reading of 2008.

The Prosperous Peasant: Five Secrets of Fortune & Fulfillment from the Samurai's Temple School

The Ultimate Cheapskate's Road Map to True Riches: A Practical (and Fun) Guide to Enjoying Life More by Spending Less

Be the Pack Leader: Use Cesar's Way to Transform Your Dog . . . and Your Life

Emotional Intelligence: 10th Anniversary Edition; Why It Can Matter More Than IQ

The West Point Way of Leadership

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com
60situpschallenge.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments