25 Random Things About Me

I was tagged to write 25 random things about myself.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)

1. I have an obsessive personality. Once I lock my focus on something, I can’t stop. That’s why I still practice karate after 28 years.

2. My two pugs sleep with my wife and me under the covers at night.

3. I graduated college with the intent of becoming a wildlife biologist. I wanted to be the next Marty Stauffer producing a show like Wild America. “Until next time enjoy our Wild America”.

4. I am asked at least once a week if I am a professional dog walker when I walk my four dogs. One of these days, I am going to say yes.

5. I homebrewed beer until my wife, Ester, band it because it made the house smell like a brewery.

6. I love cooking because I am a control freak. I don’t like delegating my eating habits to fast food and take out. Plus, I can cook better than them. :)

7. I use to play guitar and practice about 4 hours a day until a full time job got in the way.

8. Ester laughs at me in the morning because I am like a robot and do the exact same routine every morning. I am not this boring the rest of the day. Really?!

9. I was really into wilderness survival 10 years ago and took many wilderness survival courses. I once lived for 2 weeks in the Pine Barrens of New Jersey.

10. I love teaching karate so much that it’s hard to call it work or a job.

11. I gave up my corporate job as a regional customer service manager two years ago to pursue Karate full time.

12. My outlook on life appears a little off center, but it works for me.

13. I am an avid writer. I write a blog almost daily and have published many articles online. I carry a Moleskin journal with me at all times.
14. I could lease a BMW with the money I spend on personal development and coaching every month. It’s helped me in life more than a BMW ever could and my students benefit tremendously from it.

15. I am naturally wired with extremely positive and enthusiastic mindset. I tend to twist even negative events into a positive outlook.

16. I had a student’s parent call me the Pied Piper because child follow and listen to me almost effortlessly.

17. I meditate for 15 minutes daily. Even at my old job, I would spend my 15 minute morning break meditating in my car.

18. I repeat positive affirmations constantly through the day. There’s that obsessive side again.

19. I can beat everyone in my family at staring matches.

20. Scrabble is my favorite board game to play.

21. I always lose against my wife in Rum 500.

22. I watch Joel Osteen every week for motivation.

23. I have never owned a new car. I prefer used ones.

24. I make a great Cosmopolitan but I rarely drink them myself. My recipe was made to perfectly suit Ester’s tastes.

25. I don’t watch much TV but watch tons of movies, even bad ones.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com
60situpschallenge.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments