Quick Update - Computer Problems

Hi Everyone. Here's a quick update on things that our going on.

My computer crashed on Friday so I am borrowing my son's computer to write this. Luckily, one of students, Paul, owns a great place called SystemsNet Computer Service. They found the problem and told me that my computer will be fast and stronger once returned. Yeah!

At the beginning of the year, I started the Body for Life workout plan. I lost 5 lbs. and I am already see the results of my efforts. I see some definition appearing in my arms and shoulders.

My food stamp challenge, where I will eat for 5 days for less than $5.85 per day, will be February 16th through 20th. Please join me! I will post the rules for the 5 day challenge shortly.

Well, I got to run.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com
60situpschallenge.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments