The Canvas We Paint On

Our life is a canvas that we paint strokes on every day. Each hue of color that we pick for each stroke determines the choices and direction of your life. It’s so easy to blame circumstance for our current position in life. But truthfully, we are exactly where we should be according to the previous choices we’ve made.

To paint a new picture of our lives, we only need to take responsibility for these choices and make new choices to change the direction of our lives.

Ask yourself…

What are some of the bad choices I’ve made in my life and how can I correct them?

What are some of the poor choices that I continue to repeat that I want to change?

What are some of the best decisions that I have made?

What are three good choices that I can make today that will draw me closer to my goals?

What are three actions that I can make today to change the course of my life?

Sometimes to paint a different life for ourselves, it’s just a matter of asking and acting on the right questions.

Today is the day that we paint a beautiful picture by picking the right colors and painting the right strokes on the canvas of our lives.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com
60situpschallenge.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments