Training update

My training as of late has been regular and consistent. Since the beginning of this year I have trimmed almost 10lbs off my waist. I lost the weight using the Body for Life fitness and nutritional plan.

Currently, I was performing all my training in my gym in the basement. My wife doesn’t particularly like the gym in the basement because it’s called and damped down there. She has dubbed it my “dungeon” gym.

A few weeks ago, I found out a friend from high school Curtis, now owns a branch of Snap Fitness. He invited me to come over and check it out as we talked about doing some cross promotion. I was really impressed with the gym. These Snap Fitness gyms are compact gym with more of an intimate feel to them. This weekend, my wife convinced me to join my friends Snap Fitness gym.

Now that I’ve met my weight goals, I am ready to start performing a more athletic based working out. I found that Snap Fitness actually had a really cool Website tool that helps you plan your workout. Their website plans, your workout according to what goal you have – weight loss, athletic, toning, or strength.

Snap Fitness provides you with a big gym workout, but without the big gym problems and small gym comfort. I guess small is the new big.


Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com
60situpschallenge.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments