This is definitely a great quick and easy recipe. We love feta and it’s favor mixes perfectly with the corn and walnuts. The jalapenos give only a mild spiciness to finish the salad.
The recipe can be found on the real simple website at http://www.realsimple.com/food-recipes/browse-all-recipes/corn-salad-feta-walnuts-00000000014319/index.html
* 1 cup walnuts
* 4 cups fresh corn kernels (from 4 ears), raw or cooked
* 2 jalapenos, seeded and thinly sliced
* 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
* 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* kosher salt and black pepper
* 1/2 cup crumbled Feta (2 ounces)
Heat oven to 400° F. Spread the walnuts on a rimmed baking sheet and toast until fragrant, 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool and roughly chop.
In a large bowl, combine the corn, jalapeños, lime juice, oil, walnuts, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle with the Feta before serving.