Maximum Impact Karate’s Anthology Part 3~ Back to the Drawing Board

This is the continuation of Maximum Impact Karate's Anthology giving a personal history of events leading up to our dojo's 5 year anniversary.

In 2003, My original goal was to open our karate school in five years, but in the spring of 2004, I heard rumors that at teaching karate for 8 years that the Center Club was closing.

I took this as a sign to move forward with my plans to start my own school. I wrote up a business plan with start up costs. She was extremely supportive until see saw the start up costs of $58,350. I still have the figure in my journal. Ester said “$58,350! Are you crazy?” Well, I guess it’s back to the drawing board.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com
60situpschallenge.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments