Iaido Kata - Ippon Me Mae - 25 - 30 reps




I want to tell you about my 1000 rep Mastery Challenge. Iaido is the art of drawing the sword or katana in Japanese. I just learned an awesome Iaido kata called Ippon Me Mae which is the first of a series of Iaido kata.

When I want to get really good at a new kata I practice it 1000 times in a short period of time. I called it a 1000 rep Mastery Challenge. On this challenge, I am going to videotape my progression for everyone to see.

The above video is me practicing reps 25 thru 30 and I need help and advice. If you take Iaido, please watch the rest of the video and give me some pointers before I develop some bad habits.

I will post follow-up videos at 100, 200, all the way up to 1000 so check back often to watch my progress.


Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com
60situpschallenge.blogspot.com

Comments