Food Haul - Bolton's and Penn Vermont Farm


Recently on YouTube, many of the channels, I watch, are showing grocery hauls.

They presented many things as healthy options that are unhealthy. I am really shocked that they'd call them healthy.

One person bought Whole Wheat Pop Tarts at Whole Foods and called them healthy. Let me tell you, you might as well eat the Kellogg's brand if you are going to do that, because it's not healthy.

So I am going to show you where I shop for my groceries and the most important thing is I go straight to the farm.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli's rules for eating, "If it ain't lean meat, fresh fruit, fresh vegetables, or nuts, it ain't healthy." This doesn't mean you can't eat other things or that they are bad. It just means they aren't good. In fact, grain products, I think are nutritionally neutral, not good or bad.

I am going to take you to some places that I like to go - Bolton's Farm Market and Penn Vermont Farm.

On this trip, I bought a whole chicken, celery, lettuce, zucchini, squash, peppers, apples, and pears. Everything cost about $33.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
Click here to visit our YouTube Channel
60situpschallenge.blogspot.com

Comments