Swift Kick in the Groin by Wife



This video shows me getting kicked in the groin by my wife at a Fast Defense certification. I am wearing the groin protector for Fast Defense new Predator Body Armor.

Of course, I was a little nervous and apprehensive about getting kicked in the groin, but the groin protector is so good that even through my wife surprises me with a cheap shot when I wasn't ready, I still didn't feel a thing.

This video may not be for the faint at heart and it's also great slap-stick humor too.

http://youtu.be/jm57KC1EZHI
Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
Click here to visit our YouTube Channel
60situpschallenge.blogspot.com

Comments

Sandy Rev2B said…
I need to get that armor for my husband. You might want to market it to the wives as a great Christmas gift for the husbands out there. Hee hee. Glad you guys had fun.