Monday, October 8, 2012
How to Make a Fruit Fly Trap
The fruit flies are insane in September here in Pennsylvania. Here's a tutorial of my favorite way to make a homemade fruit fly trap.
Tape or Packing Tape
Apple Cider Vinegar
* First, cut the bottle in half with the scissors
* Add Apple Cider Vinegar to the bottom for the bottle.
* Turn the top upside down into the bottom with the opening about a 1/2 inch above the Apple Cider Vinegar.
* Tape the two halves of the bottle together.
* You can use a little dish soap and water on the top funnel to make the fruit flies slide to their demise.
Posted by Tim Rosanelli at 12:03 PM