Exercise - The Perfect Headache Cure

Did you ever have a headache at the end of the workday? Sometimes, it's easy to hang up the towel at the end of the work day and skip your workout because of these headaches. What would you say if I told you that the best cure for these headaches is exactly what you may be avoiding... EXERCISE.

I experienced this exact situation the other day. Everyone knows that I'm an avid exercise workout freak, but the other day, I had as serious headache and almost skipped my kickboxing workout. It reminded me of the end of day headaches, I'd experience at my former job sitting all day working for corporation.

These headaches can easily deter you from making it to your karate or kickboxing class, but before you do, listen to this. Sitting all day creates vascular constriction of the blood vessels in the brain that cause headaches. The best known cure is exercise which pumps blood to the brain and relieving you from the headache.

On this particular day, I knew the solution was exercise so I committed myself to taking class despite the headache. The results were a terrific workout and the headache was gone.


Comments