My wife's new potting bench made from pallet wood



For years now, my wife has wanted me to build a potting bench.

Well...

We were getting pallets for another project. Two pallets we found I told my wife looked perfect for the top of the potting bench.

An idea was born...

I cut the two pallets to size for the top working surface and the bottom shelf.

The legs came from the centerpiece up another pallet. I used the full length of the leg for the back to attach the smaller shelf and used a Sawzall to cut the front legs to size.

The top shelf was the section I cut off from the original pallet that I used for the working surface.

I screwed everything together with leftover deck screws.

My wife had the idea of cutting some of the pallets supports and attaching them to the front of the shelves and work top to give it a finished look.

My wife and I were very happy with the results. I wanted to add a flat clear coat for the Finish but my wife preferred the more rustic look.

If you would like to see more projects like this one, please like and share to help me fund my next project.

Comments