Friday Reading Roundup - Ice Storm Edition

I woke up to a thin sheet of ice covering the roads and sidewalk. My dogs and I took a walk this morning and it looked more like ice skating. After watching me and the dogs slide all over the place, Ester deciding to wait an hour before going to work.

I continue after 6 month to follow my UBBT path. I still meditate everyday. I am logging tons of walking miles - more on that later. I've been train consistently in BJJ and get my kickboxing workouts regularly. I begin performing repetitions of a new kata, Empi. I've finish many books because I read instead of watching TV before bed.

Here's some good blog reading for you

  • Debt-proof living provides some tips for conserving water. Go here to read.
  • Being Frugal article on Homemade Cleaning Products talks about the benefits of homemade cleaning products and provides recipes. Not only do you save money but you help the environment and you avoid harsh chemicals that are dangerous for children and cause allergies. I have been interested in this subject for some time and it's time for to put some of these recipes to work.
  • Finally, Zen Habits is one of my favorite sites. Leo's articles 30 Things to Do to Keep From Getting Bored Out of Your Skull at Work is great. I wonder if Leo is part of the UBBT because this article includes half of the UBBT requirements as ways to conquer bored.

Well, I hope you enjoy this roundup version. I am off to prepare for our dojos belt exam tonight.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com

Comments