My Monthly Do-Without Challenge

This weekend, I caught the flu. I taught class last night but lost my voice. My assistant, Michelle and Andrew really stepped it up for me and did a great job teaching. Thanks Michelle and Andrew. You guys did terrific!

Last week, I announced that I was challenging myself to a monthly Do-Without challenge. I decided that for March, I will Do-Without COFFEE!

I started drinking coffee in college and have not stopped until the current day. I am wondering if that morning cup of java is a hindrance to my health and energy level. Or… will I be just miserable the whole month.

I got a head start this week because of the flu and have not drunk any coffee for the last two days. I think I am through withdrawing part with the headaches.

If anyone else wishes to join our Do-Without Challenge, leave a comment below of what you are giving up for the month.


Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments