Biking may help your diet. What!?

The weather is beautiful in Pennsylvania. Instead of driving to town and the school by default, I grabbed my bike and ride there. It's interesting because the one mile ride is quicker on my bike because I can bypass the only light in town.

Biking has helped my diet too. I know you're probably scratching your head and say "What!? How can biking be better for your diet?"

Let me explain. I ride my bike to pick up groceries with a day backpack. This backpack limits the amount of groceries I can purchase at a given time. This make me really think about the items before putting them in my cart.

I ask, "Do I really want to carry this home on my back?"

Mainly, I grab most of the necessities which for the most part are the health-wise and wallet-wise choices. Instead of buying those twinkies or chips, you know, I will buy some flour, milk, fruits, and vegetables because there's not enough room for both.

Do you want to eat better? Ride a bike.

Okay, now it's your turn.
What methods do you use to make better purchasing decisions at the grocery store?

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments