Monthly Challenge – One Hour Outdoors per day

I continue my challenge to spend at least one hour outdoors each day. It’s amazing how much a goal can effect your daily habits.

In order to get hour outside a day, I began to think of new ways to get the outside. I must say that my dog, Sachi, has greatly benefited. I am walking her more. I restarted her obedience training that I stopped ages ago. Yesterday, I walked to the Dojo. I sit and read on the front porch instead of inside. My wife loves that I am tending her flowerbed and my vegetable garden. The list of activities goes on and on that I added to my daily routine.

My days formed into an outdoors adventure. Currently, I spend at least two hours outdoors instead of the hour. It’s easy once you form some outside activities habits.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments