Half the Team on the Bench

I had a bunch of people contact me about Ester’s shoulder surgery. Thank you so much for your concern. The surgery was a great success and now, the healing process has started. She’s in a arm sling for the next four weeks.

In the surgery center, I talked to the guy next to me in the office as a waited for Ester’s surgery to be completed.

He said, “You’re going to learn to really appreciate all the things your wife does!”

Wow, he was correct. This week has been busy, busy, busy attempting to keep up with everything around the house and dojo. My wife and I work great as a team. We divide responsibilities in half or work side by side towards accomplishing a goal. The surgery is like putting half of our team on the bench.

I special thanks goes to our daughter, Christine, for helping us out so much. She’s a gem.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments