The Ripple Effect

I was thinking of the ripple effect that we make through writing. I was reading an article at a popular blog. He referred to a comment made from a reader about saving money on groceries by riding a bike. I read the comment and it was very similar to an article I wrote in the spring.

Is it possible that this person read my article and applied it?

I can tell for sure, but it’s cool to think that possibly you wrote something that effected somebody. I am a big fan of the Butterfly Effect that says that a slight variation now could expand to huge changes in the future.

Think about teaching Martial Arts. One lesson will create a huge ripple effect in a child’s life. Repeat that one lesson over the course of the four years until Black Belt then our students hears the message 400 to 600 times (this comment, I got from Coach Callos. The ripple effect again!).

One of my favorite sayings is Earl Nightingale’s Strangest Secret, “We become what we think about most of the time.” Our leadership curriculum at our Martial Arts school is material that I feel is important and I want to constantly remind myself of. So that I can control what I think about therefore what I BECOME.

In the process, we’re changing the way our students think and what they become. It’s great watching my students grow through our leadership material.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments