The final test results were...
I am very happy with the results. I went from an initial test of 38 to 62 in six weeks.
The last week of the challenge was extremely challenging. I barely eeked out the required number of sit-ups on week six's 90 second max sets. My whole mid-section felt it too!
Now, if I could trim some of the fat in my stomach, you'd be able to see the results of my efforts. Ha Ha!The really cool thing is watching the site I created take off and making something that hundreds of people can enjoy. Check it out at http://60situpschallenge.blogspot.com
I started work on a Tabata Style workout. I am testing it with different exercises and will report back