Most Viewed Post for 2008

Today, I am listing my most popular posts for 2008. These were the articles that readers viewed the most.

Top 5 Most Read Post for 2008
  1. The Yin and Yang of a Team

  2. Lessons about life from the Dog Whisper - Calm Assertive Energy

  3. Teaching Adapted Physical Education for Autistic Children

  4. My Muscle Confusion Plan and Frugality

  5. My 10 Living Heroes
Spending time review all my articles throughout the year, I realize how much I've actually learned and grew this year. It's absolutely astounding!

In fact, I believe that this year brought the most personal, spiritual, emotional, and financial growth of any year. It's just proof to the power of setting goals and blogging about it. The daily writing and research becomes a super accountability coach!

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com
60situpschallenge.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments