Breakfast Planner

Breakfast is the anchor to our day, yet, so many of us skip breakfast. Planning a breakfast menu is a quick and easy way to provide variety every day. A breakfast planner also makes creating a shopping list a snap.

Here’s a look at my breakfast plan for this week:
Monday – Whole Wheat Waffles / Hard Boiled Egg
Tuesday – Eggs in a Basket
Wednesday – Whole Wheat Pancakes / Canadian Ham
Thursday – French Toast
Friday – Omelet / Whole Wheat Toast
Saturday – Breakfast Burrito
Sunday – Oatmeal

I cook my waffles and pancakes for scratch not from a store bought mix. It’s cheaper I mean more economical. I freeze the leftovers and toast them the following week.

This post shows how all of my cooking post come together for the week.

Sensei Tim Rosanelli
Maximum Impact Karate
(215) 249-3532
www.maximpactkarate.com
timrosanelli.blogspot.com
60situpschallenge.blogspot.com

Sensei Talks: Tim Rosanelli

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Comments